Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Food Blog Proposal Reflection

While writing my food blog proposal I was able to come up with a title for my blog that I was worried might come across as "cheesy"or unclear. Since the theme of my food blog is fusion food, I thought a smart name would be "Fused not Confused". I was thrilled to see positive feedback on this title as I really did like it and was worried that no one would understand it.

Some useful feedback I received from my peer review was the idea of using the anthropology database as a research tool. I initially thought that I would not be able to find relevant information in any online databases or books as fusion food is quite current and upcoming, and may not be easy to find information on. Therefore, in my proposal I said I would use other blogs and websites to fuel my research, failing to think that the anthropology database may be able to provide me some information.



1 comment: