Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Blogpost Draft Peer Review Reflection

In my peer review my partner suggested that I define certain concepts I brought up in the piece sruch as,  "good atmosphere" and "cute drinks". I initially chose to have such colloquial language in my article as I wanted it to be style similar to a Buzzfeed article by having it quite conversational and casual, as well as targeted towards a young adult audience.  The suggestion t made me realized that while I hoped most of my target audience would realize what I was talking about by saying phrases like "good atmosphere" and "cute drinks" they might not know exactly what I'm talking about. One way I could fix this is by being more descriptive in my article and add extra details that help define these subjective phrases. Another thing my partner said was that I should add a bit more background about the restaurants I am reviewing such as when they opened. I think I will take her advice and try to include more background information on the restaurants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment