Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I want to go Home Kong Pie

It's been 4 months since I've last seen my family, and its hit that point in the semester where I want nothing more than to go home to Hong Kong. "I want to go Home Kong Pie" is going to encompass a sense of comfort as well as curb one's craving for some traditional Hong Kong cuisine. The pan is going to be lined with a thick and crunchy graham cracker crust, filled with rich chocolatey and fudgy filling, and topped with a lattice of traditional Hong Kong styled circular egg waffles. The pie's chocolate filling is the perfect source of comfort  for chocolate lovers who turn to chocolate in their times of need, and the egg waffle brings a bit of Hong Kong to the pie as egg waffles are one of Hong Kong's traditional desserts. 

1 comment:

  1. Grade: Check (a couple of grammatical/punctuation errors, but overall, good)

    ReplyDelete